Introducing NEW for 2020 the MEGA-20BM
Pair of matching 12.5" universal car headrest rear seat entertainment RSE headrest monitors with Android 9.0 with BMW OEM MOUNTING BRACKETS
BRACKET ONLY FITS: 2015-1019 BMW X5 X6 X7 5 SERIES & 7 SERIES
Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
Operation System: Android 9.0
Processor: A53 - 8 Core - 64bit - 1.5GHz
Memory & Storage:
2GB internal memory + 32GB storage
- 2-way Superscalar processor = execute faster, less energy, more efficient
- IPS G+G Capacitive touch screen = brighter colors, wider viewing angles & smoother touch
- WiFi + Bluetooth connectivity = Connect to Android or Apple iOS devices wirelessly to stream movies, play games or connect to social media. Similar to Airplay or Miracast.
- HDMI input = watch from a Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, Chromecast or any HDMI device.
- 4K compatibility = play digital files with 4K resolution using the MEGA-20's advanced video processing power.
- USB 2.0 / micro SD (TF) = watch digital movies saved on a USB or micro SD card. Max capacity of 128GB.
- RCA inputs / outputs = Connect external game systems or other video devices such as in-dash video to the RCA input connections. Note: RCA output is only Audio to connect to in-dash audio.
- 4 audio options = built-in speakers, wireless Bluetooth for wireless headphones or a Bluetooth speaker, FM transmitter to connect wirelessly to the car speakers and wired port for wired headphones.
- OSD languages = English German French Chinese Russian Italian Spanish
- Supported video formats = AVI MKV MP4 MOV WMV including H.265 4K video
- Supported audio formats = MP3 MWA APE WAV FLAC
Supported image formats = BMP JPG PNG
- Bluetooth version = Bluetooth V4.0 A2DP
Size = 11.7" wide x 7.6" tall x 1" deep
- Included = 2x 12.5" MEGA-20 units, 2x power cable assemblies, 2x mounting brackets with post diameter adapters, 2x instruction manuals.
More details about a Superscalar Processor:
A superscalar processor is a CPU that implements a form of parallelism called instruction-level parallelism within a single processor. In contrast to a scalar processor that can execute at most one single instruction per clock cycle, a superscalar processor can execute more than one instruction during a clock cycle by simultaneously dispatching multiple instructions to different execution units on the processor. It therefore allows for more throughput (the number of instructions that can be executed in a unit of time) than would otherwise be possible at a given clock rate.
More details about IPS Capacitive Touch Screens:
IPS stands for in-plane switching, a type of LED (a form of LCD) display panel technology. IPS panels are characterized as having the best color and viewing angles among the other main types of display panels, TN (twisted nematic) and VA (vertical alignment). However, IPS panels are also the most expensive of the three.
More details about a G+G Touch Screens:
G + G Capacitive Touch Panel. G + G Capacitive Touch Panel is made of surface tempered glass + glass GLASS material production screen, its structural sensor glass + tempered glass cover two parts, the main feature is to support hard wear, corrosion resistance, high light transmittance, control Feel smooth, high reliability.